16 Feb 2018
Full-Time Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift (Picking)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Warehouse Lead works closely with the Replenishment Supervisor to establish, create, implement, and enforce company initiatives/policies while maintaining the highest standards of efficiency and quality for our internal and external customers.
- Provides work direction to warehouse workers daily to increase warehouse efficiency and accuracy by communicating fellow Warehouse Leads to ensure a smooth flow of product.
- Acts as a liaison between management and team members. Speaks respectively of company and team members.
- Enforces company policies and procedures. Provides feedback to Supervisor when inconsistencies are observed.
- Meets deadlines and goals as established by department supervisor or manager.
- Applies problem solving skills and proactively identifies issues. Assists in troubleshooting and recommends resolution.
- Trains warehouse workers. Provides feedback to supervisor on strengths and development needs of team members.
- Assists with projects, tracks data and produces ad hoc reports.
- Assists in tracking warehouse staffing needs and schedules and related documentation.
- Monitors employee break schedules and holds them accountable.
- Maintains and enforces company Safety and Security policies.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a warehouse worker; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a lead or supervisory role.
- Experience using warehouse equipment and RF scanner preferred.
- Ability to learn & perform all warehouse processes as needed.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong English language, math, reading, and writing skills.
- Available to work 3rd shift hours
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a “direct threat” to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish, and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions and needs.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume for review to: firstname.lastname@example.org
78 total views, 1 today