Full-Time Account Manger
TNT Services has been in business since 1989, and is the largest pressure wash company of Commercial Buildings, Parking Garages, Stadiums, Concrete and Truck Fleets in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. We are also the leader in Semi-Truck and Bus Body repair and reconditioning. We are an aggressively growing company that has more than doubled in size in the last 3 years and has expanded our locations to Cincinnati and Indianapolis along with our corporate offices in Columbus.
As we continue to grow our business, we are currently seeking a Sales Rep/Account Manager, (both male and female encouraged to apply), to manage current business along with acquiring new customers. Customer relationships are very important to TNT Services, so the right candidate must have strong people and customer service skills. The position will be responsible for acquiring new business to commercial clients, maintaining these clients and managing existing accounts in your territory. This position’s territory will predominantly include Columbus Westside, Springfield, Dayton, and Lima. Some travel will be required, but will not involve more than one night a week.
Duties will include:
- Develop new business opportunities by building and sustaining strong trusting relationships with potential customers and prospects through cold calling, trade shows, network events and referrals
- Manage and service existing business.
- Negotiate and secure new contracts, while meeting or exceeding established monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Participate in market development activities by identifying areas/markets within the territory that are under-developed, and implementing initiatives to increase market penetration and increase sales through new sales initiatives.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred (but not required)
- At least 2 years of direct selling of business to business experience.
- Candidates MUST be self motivated, great work ethic, outstanding communicator, have a positive attitude, and work well with operations.
- Micro Soft Office proficient (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Some travel required
- Health care
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage reimbursement or company vehicle
- Expense account
- Competitive Salary plus commission – potential to earn up to 80k
- Quarterly bonus plan
TNT Services is an EEO employer
Both male & female are encouraged to submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Online" to submit your resume. If you have any questions please call the Obetz Job Network at 614-409-4419.
39 total views, 2 today