Full-Time Accounts Receivable
The accounts receivable clerk is responsible for the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to the organization. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for goods and services completed by the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Applies customer payments.
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- Pursues past due customers for payment or payment arrangements.
- Create process for identifying past due issues.
- Establish credit accounts for customers
- Define credit limits
- Bank Reconciliations
- Prepares weekly manual deposits.
- Prepares weekly reports for accounting manager.
- Advanced computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Suite.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ability to problem solve.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
38 total views, 3 today