Full-Time Associate Technician
JOB TITLE: Associate Technician
REPORTS TO: Supervisor Production
The Associate Technician supports the production department by meeting productivity and quality standards.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Adheres to and motivates others to follow the work instructions.
• Completes equipment calibration and setup; promptly communicates any maintenance issues to Supervisor.
• Proactively identifies quality, process, and workflow problems; informs Supervisor of any outstanding or re-occurring issues.
• Participates in the training of Associates; mentors new hires and cross-trains associates as necessary.
• Actively communicates and shares information and expectations with Supervisor; participates in team meetings and focus groups and offers input on facility issues.
• Demonstrates a positive attitude; treats all associates with respect and dignity. Reports any issues/concerns to Supervisor.
• Actively supports management decisions and communicates concerns when appropriate; assists the Team Leader and Supervisor in the execution of their duties.
• Maintains a clean, safe work area; notifies Supervisor of potential safety/health issues.
• Supports, follows and monitors all safety requirements and provides immediate feedback to all/anywhere necessary.
• Maintains adherence to company policies.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Ability to prioritize, maintain organization and meet strict deadlines
• Reliable in attendance and punctuality, including breaks and lunch periods
How to ApplyPlease click "Apply Online" below or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with any questions.
368 total views, 1 today