30 May 2017
Full-Time Automotive Body Technician
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs. Return vehicle to factory specifications.
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
- Replace weld on structure and panels and align properly.
- Fill depressions with body filler.
- Remove damaged fenders, panels, and grills, using wrenches and cutting torch.
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Straighten bent automobile frames, using a pneumatic frame straightening machine.
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Aim headlights and bleed hydraulic brake system.
- Replace bolt on panels and align properly.
- Make cosmetic repairs.
- Replace suspension and mechanical parts as necessary.
- ASE and ICAR training a plus
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years or more experience preferre
- Must hold valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screening
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Network @ 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website
377 total views, 1 today