Full-Time Automotive Mechanic (all levels)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
AAA Ohio is looking to establish relationships with well qualified talent for current and future openings. We are eager to share what’s happening at AAA Ohio and to learn more about you, your skills and your interests. We know how important talent is to our success, and would love to have the opportunity to build a professional relationship with you. What you’ll do:
- General Service Technician (Mechanic-entry level): Perform preventative maintenance (e.g. oil and filter changes, lube, rotate tires, install new tires, complete tire service etc.) and minor automotive service and repairs (e.g. replace fuses, test and replace batteries, etc.) as directed, in a safe manner.
- Automotive Technician (Mechanic-mid level): Performs services in the areas you are certified or properly trained, including, but not limited to: engine repair; automatic transmission/transaxle repair and replacement; manual drive train and axle repair and replacement; suspension and steering repair and replacement; brake repair and replacement; electrical/electronic systems repair and replacement; heating and air conditioning repair and replacement; all engine performance and routine maintenance; and tire services and replacement as needed.
- Master Technician (Mechanic-mastery level): Performs: engine repair, automatic transmission/transaxle repair and replacement, manual drive train and axle repair and replacement, suspension and steering repair and replacement, brake repair and replacement, electrical/electronic systems repair and replacement, heating and air conditioning repair and replacement, and all engine performance and routine maintenance. Tire services and replacement as needed. What we’re looking for:
- One – Five years (+) experience in automotive maintenance and repairs, preferred.
- Current ASE certifications, or comparable certifications, in all applicable areas, preferred.
- Working knowledge of basic automotive systems, theory, and operation. (e.g. electrical, cooling, oil, fuel, heating and A/C, brakes, drive train, suspension, etc.) and repairs
- Working knowledge of automotive systems (e.g. electrical, cooling, oil, fuel, heating and A/C, brakes, drive train, suspension, etc.) and repairs.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with a clean driving record supported by drivers abstract obtained from Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles. Must be able to maintain clean driving record.
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds multiple times during the work day.
- Ability to work and drive in varying weather and temperature conditions and safely operate equipment in a varying environment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time in a vehicle.
- Ability to enter and exit a vehicle.
- Ability to bend, reach, walk, twist, turn, and stand for extended periods of time. What we offer:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401(k), with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off (vacation, personal, sick)
- Paid AAA Membership
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee discounts and more!
Our Core Values:
- Deliver unmatched AAA experiences
- Embrace and drive change
- Be accountable
- Pursue growth and learning
- Build relationships through open, honest communication
- Support and be an advocate in the community
How to Apply
Please click on the "Apply Online" icon at the bottom of this page. If you have questions, please call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419.
203 total views, 1 today