Full-Time Bearhouse Worker II (warehouse)
Full-Time Bearhouse Worker II
Following direction from the Warehouse supervisor and lead, the Bearhouse Worker II is responsible for picking and putting away product using a motorized vehicle (forklift, turret truck, etc) with the assistance of the radio frequency scanner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Pick/Pack/Replenish: Gather product for each order in a timely and accurate manner using an RF scanner. Follow prompts for picking for specific areas. Replenish and locate needed items in flow rack for picking, as needed.
- Complete additional duties as assigned based on business needs.
- Qualifications include:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED certificate; Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum level of experience required: 1-2 years prior distribution/warehouse or logistics experience or equivalent; RF equipment knowledge.
- Preferred level of experience: 3-5 years distribution/warehouse or logistics experience or equivalent; Forklift license preferred.
- Ability to stand/walk/sit/talk/hear for up to 8 hours or more per day. Lift or move 50lbs frequently. Ability to use hands, fingers, reach with arms, stoop, kneel and bend. Ability to climb stairs several times a day.
- Ability to use RF equipment and walkie-talkies
- Ability to adhere to all safety standards
- Reliable and dependable; ability to accept supervision
- Flexible and adaptable to change; solid communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced distribution center environment.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled facility.
- Must be able to work occasional overtime during the week or on weekends with minimal notice.
How to ApplyTo apply, visit www.buildabear.com/brand-about-careers.html Click on "Distribution Center Opportunities"
67 total views, 2 today