Full-Time Cuber Operator / QC Inspector
Perform all functions necessary to efficiently cube finished product.
- Ability to operate forklifts and front loader.
- Maintain accurate paperwork.
- Able to lift up to and including 100 lbs.
- Ability to perform a variety of production support activities, and operate production equipment.
- Monitor and operate the cuber, automator, pallet indexer, cube conveyor, upcar / locar, splitter, and pallet accumulator.
- Assure that the correct cubing pattern is being maintained, and make adjustments when necessary.
- Perform the proper start-up and shut-down procedures on the cuber, and pallet indexer.
- Inspect block prior to entering the cuber and separate out culls and trash.
- Keep accurate counts of cubes, blocks, culls (seconds), and trash, and fill in on the daily cubing report.
- Assist in clean-up of the entire production area, including mixers.
- Maintain the material handler responsibilities when necessary.
° Keep pallet indexer stocked w/pallets.
- Perform all duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Monitor and operate the splitter and assist in making any adjustments.
- Assist in machine changeovers, cleaning of mold boxes.
- Observe the other production areas and assist in clearing up any problems.
- Assist in repairs and a maintenance as needed.
- Keep trash build up areas on the floor clear throughout the shift.
- Complete the equipment checklist before operating the forklift, or front loader.
Safety Equipment Issued:
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online below to submit your resume. If you have questions, please call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419.
264 total views, 1 today