Please login/register to apply for this job.
23 Mar 2020
Full-Time Distribution Center Operations Supervisor
Distribution Center Operations Supervisor
As the DC Operations Supervisor, you will:
- Communicate with Team Members, expectations on topics of Safety, Quality, Accuracy and Production Goals.
- Partner with the DC Operations Manager and Training Coordinator to verify all Team Members receive appropriate required training, as well as refresher training as needed.
- Coach your team on methods to efficiently manage daily operations of the warehouse and ensure Team Members are adhering to SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Coaching and monitor Team Members performance to ensure high quality and consistent delivery of excellent customer experience
- Effectively provide coaching techniques and build strong rapport with Team Members.
- Analyze production reports and other information to determine best process to achieve expected results.
- Effectively communicate with store management to resolve errors or issues with shipments.
- Conduct walk throughs of aisles to check for product placement issues to ensure safety of all Team Members.
- Partner with the DC Operations Manager to verify all safety related incident investigations are completed in partnership with Training Safety Coordinator and paperwork completed timely.
- Report any and all safety related issues to the Operations Manager and/or trainer immediately.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to build, lead, and motivate teams
- Ability to assess talent and coach, develop and manage performance
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally, as well as in writing, with all levels of the company
- Previous logistics and management experience preferred
- Proven track record of driving for results
- Strong knowledge in furniture delivery standards, proper loading techniques
- Track record of servant leadership; serving others and putting team goals first
- Proactive approach; identifies and solves problems
- Match our values: Serve Others and Own it
Performs other duties as assigned by manager
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online to submit your resume. Please call the Obetz Jobs Network with any questions at 614-409-4419.
18 total views, 2 today