Please login/register to apply for this job.
5 Nov 2019
Full-Time Distribution – General Employee
- A General Employee assists in departments by performing a variety of duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Lead Person and/or Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the Department Supervisor/Lead.
- Must keep pace with work area and team.
- Must work as a team player, ensuring product specifications are attained in a safe and efficient manner and communicate well with team members.
- Assist other departments as assigned by Supervisor/Lead/Manager.
- Must follow company GMP’s, SOP’s, Rules and Policy’s.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Strives to satisfy the requirements of internal and external customers.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
I. Education and Experience
- GED/High School Diploma
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to read English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
II. Physical Demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
III. Work Environments
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to extreme cold for prolong periods.
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with questions.
37 total views, 2 today