Full-Time Electrician and Equipment Maintenance
The ability to perform a variety of skilled and unskilled maintenance, repair, design, build, and installation activities.
· Good communication skills. · Ability to read & interpret blueprints,
· Ability to operate forklifts & front end loader. electrical schematics, & machine prints.
· Ability to set rigging & operate man lifts. · Ability to trouble shoot PLC & controls.
· Able to lift up to and including 100 lbs. · Ability to set priorities and work with
· Good mechanical and strong electrical skills minimal supervision.
– Need to be able to troubleshoot and repair DC ` Needs to have understanding of SEW
Power Driven Components. Euro Drive components.
– Needs to have an understanding of the ASI – Needs to understand Frequency Drives
Controls and Safety system.
· Order repair parts and supplies.
· Trouble shoot problems and make repairs as needed.
· Access and detect issues to minimize downtime.
– The ability to follow and implement the company’s preventative maintenance program.
– Need to be on the floor every day making sure to do visual checks on running and non-running
equipment and schedule maintenance accordingly.
· Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment.
· The ability to help on installation of all electrical and mechanical equipment and components.
· Maintain accurate maintenance records for each their shift.
· Perform all duties in a safe and responsible manner.
– Performs all duties while following the proper Oberfields / OSHA safety practices utilizing
· Perform Production duties when required.
· Be able to help out at other facilities if needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Maintenance Electrician: 1 year (Required)
- Reading & Interpreting Blueprints and Electrical Schematics: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
How to ApplyTo apply, please click on Apply Online below and submit your resume. With any questions, please call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419.
352 total views, 1 today