This position performs all essential duties and/or responsibilities pertaining to Occupational Safety and Health, Human Resources Administration, and related work as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep employees’ medical records.
- Initial patient care.
- Perform all functions associated with first aid and medical treatment.
- Perform drug and alcohol screens as required.
- Communicate with insurance company and provide reports, documentation and follow-up for worker’s compensation.
- Communicate with local doctor’s offices to facilitate patient/employee care.
- Keep inventory and order proper supplies.
- Promote a positive health environment for all associates.
- Institute programs to be proactive for employee health.
- Maintain the OSHA 300 log of injuries and illnesses.
- Conduct safety and health training as required or needed.
- And other responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Education and Experience
H.S. diploma or GED equivalent
1-3 years experience providing initial patient care
1+ year prior experience in human resources
- Language Skills
Successful candidate must be fluent in the English language, and have excellent written and oral skills.
III. Mathematical Skills
Basic math skills.
Ability to collect and analyze data.
- Reasoning Ability
This position requires the ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and be proactive. The candidate must also maintain confidentiality to ensure that the integrity of the department is not jeopardized.
- Certificates, Licenses and Registration
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Certification or experience with the ability to obtain State EMT certification.
- Physical Demands
Job requires sitting in a busy office environment for approximately 8 to 9 hours daily.
VII. Work Environment
Busy office environment and weekly plant tours in a refrigerated and wet environment.
How to ApplyPlease click on "Apply Online" below or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with any questions.
34 total views, 1 today