Full-Time Forklift/Equipment Operator – Shiseido
Position Description: Shiseido Group USA is in need of warehouse Equipment Operators to begin work immediately (following pre-employment screening) for 1st or 2nd Shift. Equipment Operators drive forklifts, reach trucks, cherry pickers, and/or turret trucks.
1ST Shift: 6:00am-2:00pm Replenishment/Case Pick
2ND Shift: 2:30pm-10:30pm Replenishment/Case Pick
Essential Job Duties:
- Drives equipment in areas such as Replenishment, Shipping, Receiving, Assembly, and Inventory Control.
- Completes all pre-shift inspection checklists on all power equipment before use.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and safe working environment.
- Works collaboratively with other employees and departments toward common goals and objectives.
- Provides support during Physical Inventories of Warehouse.
- Minimum one (1) year experience driving forklift, reach truck and/or cherry picker a must
- Warehouse equipment certification, a plus.
- Work experience in a distribution center preferred.
- Basic reading, writing, math and English language skills required
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to operate RF scanner
- Flexibility to work overtime on select Saturdays required
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
How to ApplyPlease click on "Apply Online" below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419.
1144 total views, 1 today