Feazel is looking to hire a highly motivated commercial and multi-family estimator for our Columbus location.
Qualified candidates must have knowledge of accurately reading blueprints, inspection, and estimating experience in the roofing/home improvement/construction industry. Hands-on roofing, siding, windows, masonry and insulation experience a big plus. Construction management degree, or equivalent experience, preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Scheduling appointments
• Traveling to/from company generated leads to inspect residential and commercial properties as needed
• Inspect, diagnose and estimate costs for time and materials based on Feazel’s pricing structure
• Take pictures, document and create reports for inspected/estimated properties/projects
• Meet with management and/or project managers, as needed, to review, discuss and transfer knowledge for inspected/estimated properties/projects
• Setting and climbing ladders and inspecting roofs, chimneys, siding, etc.
Company will train candidates with the right attitude. Compensation includes salary + benefits. Company vehicle will be provided for business use.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Previous inspection and estimating experience a must
• Construction management degree, or equivalent experience, preferred
• Ability to observe, examine, measure, inspect, gather data, and describe all aspects of an exterior property/building/business and climbing of stairs and ladders, accessing building roofs, and working in all type of neighborhoods and environments
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong work ethic
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to work in fast paced environment where multi-tasking is a must
How to ApplyPlease click on "Apply Online" below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with questions.
74 total views, 1 today