Full-Time Facilities Maintenance Supervisor -Shiseido
Company: Shiseido Americas Corporation
Job Title: Facilities/Maintenance Supervisor
Reports To: Manager, Facilities/Maintenance
Date: November 2018
Supervises, coordinates and performs equipment and building maintenance and janitorial functions for 500,000 sq. ft. distribution center. Supervises team of maintenance technicians and custodians and oversees contracted janitorial services with on-site personnel. Assists with accident investigations involving equipment or property damage. Tracks expenses and maintains maintenance logs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Supervises maintenance and housekeeping associates on 2nd shift. Coordinates and performs equipment and building maintenance functions and assists facility manager with all building-related programs and procedures to keep facility operational, clean, safe, and in good repair. Oversees and performs trouble-shooting as well as routine and preventative maintenance repairs. Inspects and provides direction and follow-up with vendor services. (60%)
- Assists management to ensure compliance with OSHA standards including facility safety program, facility inspections (safety, general facility and fire), equipment maintenance programs, daily operating checklists, and emergency preparedness/evacuation procedures. Also assists with the coordination of safety training programs, accident reporting and investigation, monthly safety committee meetings and safety action items. (10%)
- Maintains equipment related to employee and building security.
- Assists with the preparation of scopes of work, requests for proposals, and project schedules related to building maintenance and special projects. Assists the Facility Manager with service and equipment vendors and follows up to ensure work has been completed satisfactorily and in a timely manner. (20%)
- Maintains service logs for company owned equipment, including but not limited to: conveyors, turret trucks, fork lifts, pallet jacks, stretch wrappers, and box makers. (10%)
- Enforces company policies and procedures. Administers disciplinary action, as necessary. Partners with Human Resources on employee-related issues.
- Promotes a safe work environment and enforces safety and security policies.
- AA/AS or equivalent management work experience
- 5+ years of Facilities Management work experience in a Distribution Center
- Proven leadership and management record
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Project, Access
- Must be available to work 2nd shift
- Knowledge in building trades including: painting, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, general building repairs, and HVAC.
- Ability to meet a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends and available on-call for emergencies.
- Ability to consistently stand and walk on concrete floor and for the majority of the work day, climb stairs and lift and carry up to 40 lbs. on occasion, and work at heights on occasion.
*Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a “direct threat” to the health and safety to self or others.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related suties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
How to ApplyClick on “Apply Online” below to submit your resume. Please call the Obetz Jobs Network with any questions 614-409-4419.
851 total views, 1 today