Full-Time Forklift/Equipment Operator
Equipment Operators operate forklifts, stock pickers, and/or turret trucks for departments such as Replenishment, Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory Control. May also operate pallet riders and manual pallet jacks.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completes all pre-shift inspection checklists on all power equipment before use.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and safe working environment.
- Works collaboratively with other employees and departments toward common goals and objectives.
- Provides support during Physical Inventories of Warehouse.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Previous work experience driving forklift and/or cherry picker preferred
- Work experience in a distribution center preferred
- Analytical and counting skills
- Reading, writing, mathematical and English language skills usually attained through a High School or equivalent education.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience operating RF scanners
- Willingness to move about and work in alternate departments to support the business
- Previous equipment certification, a plus.
- Flexibility to work overtime required
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- For the purposes of safety and fall protection, associate must have the ability to wear a body harness and other fall protection PPE and meet the required weight classifications for fall protection. Weight classifications will be an ongoing requirement; regular weigh ins are mandatory for safety purposes.
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with any questions.
161 total views, 2 today