Full-Time Forklift/Equipment Operator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Equipment Operators drive forklifts such as reach trucks, cherry pickers, and/or turret trucks. May also operate pallet riders and manual pallet jacks.
Essential Job Duties:
- Drives equipment in areas such as Replenishment, Shipping, Receiving, Assembly, and Inventory Control.
- Completes all pre-shift inspection checklists on all power equipment before use.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and safe working environment.
- Works collaboratively with other employees and departments toward common goals and objectives.
- Provides support during Physical Inventories of Warehouse.
- Previous experience operating equipment
- Work experience in a distribution center required
- Analytical and counting skills
- Basic computer knowledge and experience operating RF scanners
- Willingness to move about and work in alternate departments to support the business
- Flexibility to work overtime required
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Reading, writing, mathematical and English language skills usually attained through a High School or equivalent education.
- Warehouse equipment certification, a plus.
How to Apply
To apply, please send current resume to be-OhioDCRecruit@bareminerals.com. Applications are also accepted on site at 5271 Centerpoint Pkwy. Groveport, OH 43125.
117 total views, 2 today