Full-Time Front Office Coordinator/Materials Administration
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Front Office Coordinator/Materials Administration
Works with Distribution Center leaders to ensure all goals and expectations are consistently met.
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly reports for DC production, financial performance, scorecard, etc.
- Schedules travel and flights, car rentals, hotel reservations, etc for senior leadership
- Submits travel expenses for senior leadership
- Orders supplies for the DC
- Provides support with scheduling food truck, rewards & recognition initiatives, etc.
- Provides administrative support such as meeting/presentation preparation, arranging donations, coordinating warehouse activities, etc.
- Minimum of two years related office experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs a must (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher)
- Experience in a distribution center environment
- Demonstrated responsibility for successfully managing processes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Network @ 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website, please be sure to include a resume or a detailed work summary in your application
194 total views, 1 today