Full-Time Full-Time Warehouse Team Member
What you’ll do:
- The Outbound Team Member performs various manual functions within the picking and packing of customer garment orders to make sure our customers are happy by ensuring that they receive high quality garments.
- The Returns Team Member is responsible for the processing of returned customer orders.
- The Cleaning Team Member makes sure our customers are happy by ensuring they receive high quality garments. Specifically, this role is responsible for ensuring cleanliness and overall appearance.
- The Inbound Warehouse Team Member is responsible for the Transfer Order (TO) and Put-away functions of the Inbound department to prepare garments for customer order fulfillment.
- The Inspections Team Members is responsible for the highest quality of the garment cleanliness, and overall appearance prior to moving from the Inbound function in readiness for customer orders.
Inventory Control Specialist:
- An Inventory Control Specialist performs various manual functions within the Inventory Control Department including balancing inventory, researching problem garments, and supporting other departments as needed.
- Safely operates various equipment and tools
- Correctly utilize a warehouse management system and maintains appropriate work documents
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of work areas
- Any additional tasks assigned by Leadership
- Complete necessary documentation upon completion of work
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience with garment care and fabric types preferred
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to interact with a diverse team while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Team oriented and a willingness to assist in any area of the operation
- Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- This position may entail hot indoor air temperatures, noisy conditions, standing for long periods of time (up to 12 hours) and lifting garments and supplies
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment. Working environments include but are not limited to warehouse, climate controlled office and a variety of work environments
- May be required to lift, carry, push, and pull items weighing up to 50 pounds. A full range of body motion is required on the job to include frequent sitting, bending, stooping, crouching, lifting, carrying, grasping, pinching, feeling, walking, standing, climbing, pushing/pulling, handling, balancing, and reaching on all planes
What we offer our team members:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Benefits starting Day 1 – Medical, Dental, and Vision, 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Monthly engagement activities for team members
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Convenient shifts for work/life balance
- A tobacco-free campus
Monday-Wednesday or Thursday-Saturday
- 4:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- 6:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- 6:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- 8:00 AM – 8:30 PM
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
starting at $15.00
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online below or call the Obetz Jobs Network with any questions at 614-409-4419.
73 total views, 1 today