Full-Time Gas/Diesel Technician
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
TNT Services has been in business since 1989 and has experienced explosive growth. We are a leader and innovator in fleet and commercial power washing and semi-truck detail and paint/body work.
As we continue to grow our business, we are currently seeking a full time, split shift gas/diesel technician. The schedule is 6pm to 3am Tuesday through Saturday.
Duties (not limited to):
- Gas/diesel diagnostic abilities
- Perform routine engine maintenance such as lubricating parts and replacing spark plugs
- Test and inspect engines for malfunctioning parts
- Repair or replace worn, defective or broken parts
- Reassemble and reinstall components and engines following repairs
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
- 5 plus years medium duty gas/diesel engine experience
- Knowledge of DOT inspections
- Knowledge of brake systems including ABS diagnostics
- Full preventative maintenance: oil changing/fluid levels/rotate tires/batteries
- Have own tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license with less than four points
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Competitive Salary – Up to $25 per hour, based on experience
- Health care/Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Top Salary
- 401 (k) Plan
*Incremental sign on bonus over first 90 days (pays out at 30, 60 and 90 days)
TNT Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Online" to submit your resume. If you have any questions please call the Obetz Job Network at 614-409-4419.
95 total views, 1 today