Full-Time General Production Technician
Job Title: General Production Technician
Pay Rate: $17 per hour
Job Description Summary: Assists with manufacturing, packaging and other steps along a production line; operates equipment e.g. forklifts; performs inspection and maintenance of equipment. Individual contributor that performs established procedures and will typically be considered semi-skilled through on-the-job experience; resolves routine issues with senior staff or supervisory guidance and approval
Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, and supplies within production and warehouse operations:
- Manual handling and cleaning of bulk transfer hoses
- Manual reworking of product
- Material Handling of supplies for the production lines
- Ensure equipment is supplied with required materials, (e.g., adhesives, shrink wrap, labels).
- Perform quality checks as required
- Maintain accurate records and logs as required
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of the area including immediately correcting or reporting safety and quality issues to your supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery or quality problems.
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour, or 12-hour shift or required hours necessary to meet business requirements
- Standard shift is 8 hours but must be able to work mandatory overtime as assigned per plant rules. Shift hours:
- 1st: 6:00am – 2:30pm
- 3rd: 10:00pm – 6:30am
- Must be able to lift 60lbs.
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 year of general work experience required.
- Prior production / manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Basic math skills and reading comprehension.
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with any questions!
1240 total views, 1 today