Full-Time Integration Assembler I – Avnet
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Summary: Assembles and installs a variety of PC electronic components per customer requirements as defined in build instructions. Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned: Principal Responsibilities:
- Unpacks (post inbound de-trash), performs serial number capture, labeling, repack and other manufacturing prep and finishing duties as required.
- Performs simple assembly of various sub-assemblies.
- Follows detailed build instructions, best practices and ISO procedures.
- Documents actions by completing production electronic stamp off’s.
Job Level Specifications:
- Acquiring basic knowledge of job content, practices and procedures. Still learning skills necessary to fully perform job.
- Performs functions that are routine in nature with minimal complexity or variation.
- Work is performed under supervision and receives detailed instructions to perform tasks. Follows priorities provided to them for performing work.
- Interacts mostly with immediate peers within assigned work group. Limited interaction and information exchange with other internal departments or work groups may be required to perform role.
- Impact of decisions is typically contained within assigned work.
- Typically less than one year
Education and Certification(s):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- May require standing for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Position may require travel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Recruiting Department at (800) 882-8638, option 4 then option 3.
How to Apply
Please click the "Apply Online" button below to submit your resume. If you have any issues or questions, please call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419
293 total views, 1 today