Full-Time Lifecycle Technical Repair Technician I Avnet
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Summary: Analyzes, troubleshoots, repairs, and resolves technical problems on equipment or components. Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned: Fiber equipment repair technician preferably specialized in CATV but not mandatory. 1st shift postition
- Recommends replacements or repairs as appropriate.
- May also perform equipment and component cleaning, regularly scheduled maintenance services and equipment calibration.
- Performs equipment set-up as needed.
- Completes documentation itemizing services and updates related logs, e.g., inventory, environmental.
Job Level Specifications:
- Acquiring basic knowledge of job content, practices and procedures. Still learning skills necessary to fully perform job.
- Performs functions that are routine in nature with minimal complexity or variation.
- Work is performed under supervision and receives detailed instructions to perform tasks. Follows priorities provided to them for performing work.
- Interacts mostly with immediate peers within assigned work group. Limited interaction and information exchange with other internal departments or work groups may be required to perform role.
- Impact of decisions is typically contained within assigned work.
- Typically less than one year
Education and Certification(s):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Specific department may require specialized certification, e.g. A+.
- May require standing for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Position may require travel.
- Overtime may be required based on business need.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Recruiting Department at (800) 882-8638, option 4 then option 3.
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Online" at the bottom of this screen to submit your resume. Please call 614-409-4419 with any questions.
127 total views, 1 today