Total Airport Services has been at the Rickenbacker airport for over a year and are in the Import/Export cargo business for international and domestic airlines coming in and out of Rickenbacker. They are currently partnering with Mast to grow their import side and would rely heavily on us to help bulk up their import business. They would need 16-20 associates to do same day sort for all incoming flights. They would process the skidded freights and palletize them according to specific dimensions and help push them out for delivery. No heavy lifting involved typically only manually lifting 30 lbs.
- Operates 2 shifts
- Schedules are made a week prior to accommodate incoming flights that upcoming week. If flights are delayed or cancelled they still remain at work and help out in other areas
- Employees will get 35-40 hours guaranteed each week however, they may only work 4-6 hours a few days a week but then on Tuesdays/Saturdays they will work in excess of 14 hours as these are the busiest cargo days of the week
- Must have reliable transportation, no ridesharing. Not on bus line and employees are expected to leave the premises once their shift is complete
- These are TTH positions and they are looking for career minded individuals.
- Pay is $12.50 to start on both shifts but if someone has a higher skill set they would consider a higher pay rate. Walk throughs will be required and conducted by their trainer
- They are looking specifically for the heavy laborers used to doing construction and oil rig work.
- Due to the nature of their industry and FAA regulations they stressed the importance of US Citizens as in the past they have not been able to receive badges on anyone that is not here permanently. They must also read and write English very well
- 10 year background required with 5 panel urine drug screen
Steel toed boots are not required but are helpful. Leather work boots are sufficient, no tennis shoes
How to Apply
Please input your information on the obetzjobs.com main page under "Submit Resume" or call us directly at 614-409-4419 or use the "Apply Online" button below.
114 total views, 2 today