Full-Time Machine Operator
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands; Ray-ban, Oakley and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; Lenscrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
To support our global business, Luxottica operates multiple manufacturing and logistics facilities across North America to support our retail stores and wholesale customers.
Luxottica in Lockbourne OH (Columbus OH) is currently looking for a Machine Operator for the following shifts:
- 2nd shift (6:00p.m. to 4:30a.m. Mon – Thurs) @ 16.75/hr with $.75 differential pay plus monthly bonus based on performance.
- 3rd shift (6:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. Fri – Sun) @ 16.75/hr with $1.75 differential pay plus monthly bonus based on performance.
- 4th shift (6:00p.m. to 6:00a.m. Fri – Sun) @ 16.75/hr with $2.50 differential pay plus monthly bonus based on performance.
The Production Technician supports the production department by meeting productivity and quality standards.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resolves practical problems and deals with variety of concrete situation variables where limited standardization exists.
- Performs tasks assigned to operations as per Master Task List.
- Provides training to technicians on plant operations.
- Promotes safe and healthy production environment and performs safe work practices.
- Establishes and performs high performance standards characterized by integrity.
- Supports field personnel and engineering staff in production data management.
- Leads and directs operators to ensure production integrity.
- Creates production graphs and analyze production trends using Aries, DSS, Excel and Access.
- Develops failure database for artificial lift and assists in analyzing performance.
- Supports data management and technical evaluation efforts of team.
- Recommends new approaches to streamline team’s data management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
How to ApplyClick apply online to submit your resume!
30 total views, 1 today