Full-Time Operations Supervisor – Staging
Responsible for supervising a team of nonexempt employees and making decisions to ensure accurate and timely processing of merchandise orders. Monitors daily activities, generates reports, analyzes data, directs employee assignments, identifies capacity levels and makes adjustments as necessary to meet tight deadlines. Monitors employee performance, writes and communicates performance evaluations and provides regular, on-going feedback to employees. Addresses employee relations issues and administers corrective action, as necessary. Ensures employee compliance with company policies and employment laws. Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with business partners.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitors associate behavior and performance. Holds associates accountable for following proper work procedures, processes and system requirements to expedite workflow and achieve established productivity standards.
- Monitors and reports production statistics. Identifies trends and anticipates needs.
- Enforces company policies and procedures. Administers disciplinary action, as necessary.
- Communicates regularly with leadership throughout the DC to coordinate activities and meet productivity goals and operating objectives (KPI’s – Key Performance Indicators).
- Trains and develops associates. Ensures employees are properly trained on power equipment, WMS, RF and other distribution technology.
- Promotes a safe work environment and enforces safety and security policies.
- Works closely with business partners in other departments to troubleshoot problems and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- HS diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a leadership role in a DC environment required.
- Proficient computer skills required, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access database plus working knowledge of WMS, RF and related DC technology.
- Experience with the Red Prairie, SAP, or other labor management system a plus.
- Must possess strong management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate a positive communication style with both internal and external business partners that is conducive to achieving company objectives and is in line with company’s core values.
- Demonstrated analytical skills – must be able to, not only review, but interpret detailed data to draw business conclusions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to effectively communicate; must exhibit strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to consistently stand and walk on concrete floor for the majority of the work day and occasionally lift and carry up to 40 lbs
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with any questions.
171 total views, 4 today