Full-Time Outside Coordinator
This position is responsible for vehicle unit inventory and ensures that vehicles are processed correctly.
- Organize and maintain vehicles in the quadrant by ensuring they have been scanned into the quadrant. Scan vehicles in assigned quadrants a minimum of once a day.
- Verify that the proper stickers are placed in the proper location and vehicle marking is correct.
- Ensure that sale vehicles are properly received and scanned, and correctly moved to the next staging area.
- Make certain vehicles are properly aligned and positioned to ensure a continuous flow of vehicles through the sale.
- Ensure that vehicles are parked in assigned lots and in proper order for the sale.
- Make sure disabled vehicles are moved out of the way, and that all vehicles flagged for work are moved in a timely manner. Assist in vehicle movement as necessary to ensure a smooth operational flow.
- Communicate with various departments to ensure proper vehicle movement is made (i.e., sale ready or recon ready).
- Follow up on outstanding vehicle approval processes in communication with account Coordinator and account representative as needed.
- Conduct sale line audits, make corrections, and provide feedback to leader.
- Perform vehicle/lot turn processes in the AS400 or via portable terminal (PT).
- Obtain and utilize thorough understanding of vehicle check-in process, work order process flow, routing label, and overall lot layouts.
- Partner with lane leaders in setting up pre and post sales inventory. Act as a lane leader when needed.
- Manage all vehicles within quadrant.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., organize/stage sale cars after the sale, transport drivers to various lots to pick up vehicles, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in the Auction business and/or driving experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Basic computer skills required. Knowledge of portable terminal (PT), BRICK, and Toughbook preferred.
- Strong professional customer service with a sense for urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and be well organized. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to enter and exit vehicles constantly.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to walk long distances.
I have read this job description (or had it read to me) and I completely understand all my job duties and responsibilities. I am able to perform the essential functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodation. I understand that my job may change on a temporary or regular basis according to the needs of my location or department without it being specifically included in the job description.
If I have any questions about job duties not specified on this description that I am asked to perform, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or HR Administrator.
I further understand that future performance evaluations and merit increases to my pay are based on my ability to perform the duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description to the satisfaction of my immediate supervisor. I have discussed any questions I may have had about this job description prior to signing this form.
Employee Print Name: __________________________________________________________
Employee Signature Date
How to ApplyPlease click the "Apply Online" button below. If you have any questions, please call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419.
312 total views, 2 today