Full-Time Outside Coordinator (Main Lot)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position is responsible for vehicle unit inventory and ensures that vehicles are processed correctly.
- Organize and maintain vehicles in the quadrant by ensuring they have been scanned into the quadrant. Scan vehicles in assigned quadrants a minimum of once a day.
- Verify that the proper stickers are placed in the proper location and vehicle marking is correct.
- Ensure that sale vehicles are properly received and scanned, and correctly moved to the next staging area.
- Make certain vehicles are properly aligned and positioned to ensure a continuous flow of vehicles through the sale.
- Ensure that vehicles are parked in assigned lots and in proper order for the sale.
- Make sure disabled vehicles are moved out of the way, and that all vehicles flagged for work are moved in a timely manner. Assist in vehicle movement as necessary to ensure a smooth operational flow.
- Communicate with various departments to ensure proper vehicle movement is made (i.e., sale ready or recon ready).
- Follow up on outstanding vehicle approval processes in communication with account Coordinator and account representative as needed.
- Conduct sale line audits, make corrections, and provide feedback to leader.
- Perform vehicle/lot turn processes in the AS400 or via portable terminal (PT).
- Obtain and utilize thorough understanding of vehicle check-in process, work order process flow, routing label, and overall lot layouts.
- Partner with lane leaders in setting up pre and post sales inventory. Act as a lane leader when needed.
- Manage all vehicles within quadrant.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., organize/stage sale cars after the sale, transport drivers to various lots to pick up vehicles, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in the Auction business and/or driving experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Basic computer skills required. Knowledge of portable terminal (PT), BRICK, and Toughbook preferred.
- Strong professional customer service with a sense for urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and be well organized. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to enter and exit vehicles constantly.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to walk long distances
How to Apply
Please click on the "Apply Online" button below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419
141 total views, 1 today