Full-Time Outside GM Sales Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
JOB TITLE: Outside GM Sales Coordinator Hourly or Salary
Job is responsible for getting the cars ready for the auction
- Communicate daily with Leader for updates or changes
- Find cars in GM weekly open and closed sale
- Find cars in GM Financial lease sale every other week
- Enter stock in the computer, “brick”
- Transport cars to the mechanic shop or to car wash
- Scrap off old numbers on cars
- Get run stickers for GM cars in sale
- Remove cars from sale if need be
- No sales from last sale need old run numbers scraped off
- Transport cars to VNIS, Recall, sold online or where needed and also cars taken to wrong locations
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years Auction experience or 2-4 years dealership experience strongly preferred. Previous experience in sales support role desired.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required.
- Customer Focus
- Data Entry Skills
- Energy Level
- Product Knowledge
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception
- Ability to walk long distances
- Pressure for last minute errors
I have read this job description (or had it read to me) and I completely understand all my job duties and responsibilities. I am able to perform the essential functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodation. I understand that my job may change on a temporary or regular basis according to the needs of my location or department without it being specifically included in the job description.
If I have any questions about job duties not specified on this description that I am asked to perform, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or HR Coordinator.
I further understand that future performance evaluations and merit increases to my pay are based on my ability to perform the duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description to the satisfaction of my immediate supervisor. I have discussed any questions I may have had about this job description prior to signing this form.
Employee Print Name: __________________________________________________________
Employee Signature Date
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Network @ 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website please include a resume or detailed work summary.
102 total views, 1 today