Part-Time Part-Time Concessions Stand Workers
The Village of Obetz is hiring Part-time workers for the Fortress at Obetz Concessions facilities.
In some cases, this will involve serving alcohol, which will require the employee be over 21 years old.
Ideally the candidate will l have work experience in retail, food service and customer service position.
Additional experience is desired…
- POS System experience
- Basic food preparation experience
- Basic math skills and the ability to handle money
Physical effort required
- Standing and walking for long hours of the day
- Lifting and moving product, some equipment, and other various items
- Works generally with the public
- Could be asked to assist in other Fortress Event day tasks, such as setup and tear down and other work as directed.
- i.e. Trash pickup, vendor setup, etc.
- Provide a great customer experience to everyone who enters the facility
- Interact with customer and co-workers in a polite and professional manner
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Always maintain SANITARY work areas
- Closed toed shoes only
- Be able to think on their feet and react quickly and calmly to stressful situations
Desired personality traits
- Good verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Neat appearance
- Able to take direction
Schedule and hours
- 15-29 hours a week, varies depending on sports season or number of events during the week. Includes evenings and Weekends.
How to ApplyPlease stop by the Village of Obetz Administrative Offices (4175 Alum Creek Drive) to fill out an application.
233 total views, 1 today