Part-Time Part-Time Package Handler
Part-Time Package Handlers. $10.20 hour plus Weekly Bonus!
Day & Twilight Bonus of $100 – Sunrise and Night bonus of $125! must be on time every scheduled day to receive.
Job Description: UPS package handlers work Monday through Friday. They work 3.5 to 5 hours per day depending on the amount og work availible. Package handling is very fast paced physical work, involving loading and unloading packages by hand onto conveyor belts or rollers. Employees are expected to be able to lift up to 70 lbs. Packages average at a weight of 30 lbs
Employee Benefits: Tuition Assistance starts the first day of employment:
- Up to $2,625 a semester /$5,250 a year/ $25,000 lifetime maximum available to ALL part time package handlers.
All benefits will begun one year from start date of employment:
- Major Medical, Hospitalization, Prescription Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Vision and Dental
- Depemdemt Coverage
- 7 paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Guaranteed pay raise
Promotional Opportunites: Part-Time Supervisors:
- Competitive starting Salary
- $5,250/year Tuition Reimbursement
- Experience working for a fortune 500 Compay
Shift hours (shifts times are approximate)
- Sunrise: Mon – Fri 4:30 am – 9:30 am
- Day: Sun – Thur 12:00 pm – 5:00 am
- Twilight: Mon – Fri 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Night: Mon – Fri 10:30 pm- 3:30 am
Union Information: The Teamster’s Union represents part-time employees. Within 30 working days employees must pay a one-time initiation fee of $150.00 which is paid through payroll deductions of $37.50 for four weeks. Union dues follow and they are $33.00 a month.
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Network @ 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website
1453 total views, 2 today