Full-Time Printer Screening Tech
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Printer Screening Tech
Are you mechanically inclined and have a passion for repairing things from cars to computers? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If you have experience in repairs or a desire to learn, STS has the job for you. We are currently hiring for a Screening Tech. This position is a volume based position that performs mechanical and electrical symptom analysis and diagnostics ensuring a good quality product for our clients.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Follow the schedule as set forth by the Repair Group Leader, repairing printers in the most efficient and effective manner to accomplish quality and production goals for printers through repair
- Test, operate, and troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment to determine cause of malfunction.
- Minor disassembly and inspect equipment to locate defective components using test instruments and hand tools.
- Cooperate with time management efforts by ensuring productivity is the focus and minimizing time spent on impractical repairs.
- Ensure total quality through adhering to established processes.
- The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.*
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- 6 months – 1 year related experience or equivalent education/training
- Background in service and repair of printers and copiers & networking knowledge a plus
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Quality and detail oriented
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to think independently
- Strong desire and ability to learn
- Teamwork experience, ability to work with others
- High energy level and self-motivation
- Ability to use and become familiar with assembly and measuring tools
- Ability to recognize problems with production
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of materials and regularly sitting, standing, bending and reaching
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Willingness to work in a manufacturing environment which includes the required use of safety glasses when soldering and exposure to non-harmful elements including toner and denatured alcohol daily
Position Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Full Benefits and compensation review available after 90 day probation period Opportunities available for advancement
How to Apply
Or you can contact me at 614-205-6110.
118 total views, 1 today