Are you excited for a tight knit, non-profit retail environment? We have partnered with nationally known St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store, who is opening their first location in Columbus, OH. This is an opportunity to be a part of something from the ground up. We are actively seeking passionate individuals who are open to a new challenge and looking for a fun environment with opportunities for growth!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
PROCESSOR/RECEIVER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Receive donations from the community and record correct information
- Process and sort donations
- Follow companies’ policies and procedures
PROCESSOR/RECEIVER PART TIME REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Able to work independently and as a team
PROCESSOR/RECEIVER PART TIME EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 + years of retail or sales experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
PROCESSOR/RECEIVER PART TIME BENEFITS AND PAY
- Salary: $10/hr
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, Dental Reimbursement
- Option for a 401k after one year of employment
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Pave the way for future employees in this new facility!
- Availability to work a shift within hours of operation:
- Monday – Saturday: 8:30AM-9:30AM
- Sunday: 10:30AM-4:30PM
This SVdP workplace is a completely tobacco-free environment. The SVdP workplace includes the store location, the surrounding areas and all company vehicles. This policy covers the smoking of any tobacco product (including e-cigarettes and vaping) as well as the use of oral tobacco products or “spit” tobacco. We believe that a tobacco-free environment helps create a safer, healthier workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
How to ApplyPlease apply online, or call with questions. 614-409-4419
214 total views, 3 today