Full-Time Production Tech I
Job Description Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position may include moen operation, material handling, filling operations for BIB and drum packaging, palletizer operation, panel, leaker/rework processing and other job duties as assigned (Quality verification, sanitation, timely and accurate documentation, etc.).
Pay Rate: $21.50 per hour
- Safe, efficient, operation of box forming equipment.
- Safe, efficient, operation of BIB & drummed product filling equipment.
- Safe, efficient, operation of product palletizing equipment.
- Safe, efficient, operation in Leaker area
- Safe, efficient, operation material handling equipment. (Forklift and Pallet Jack)
- Technician must be able to understand and operate SAP and Data Pass systems
- Complete and accurate documentation is required to ensure that all tasks have been correctly completed on every operation.
- Timely and accurate recording in SAP/ Data Pass as necessary so that the system reflects an accurate inventory and product placement.
- Quality testing of syrup and finished products as required, which include but are not limited to check weighing, vision system label verification and box quality.
- Completion of all assigned Sanitation and PM’s logs
- All associates are required to use all appropriate personnel protection equipment and adhere to all GMP requirements.
- Other duties as assigned (i.e. backup of for other positions in the department, etc.)
- Individual should have ability to work scheduled shift as needed.
- Individual should have ability to work overtime, weekends, and/ or flexible hours when so required.
- Individual takes initiative and accountability for the quality and effectiveness of their own work.
- Individual should have ability to climb, bend and lift up to 60 lbs.
- Individual maintains GMP and safety requirements.
- Individual has ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network with any questions at 614-409-4419.
710 total views, 4 today