Full-Time Receiving Clerk
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
STS specializes in testing, repair, and refurbishment of computer peripherals, networking components, and storage systems. Great work environment, filled with daily challenges and the ability to grow. While certifications and degrees will be considered, we’re looking for abilities and attitude.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Receiving and packing out hard drives
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs
- May operate tier-lift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences and memos
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form
- Good command of the English language
- Strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carryout written and oral instruction
- Physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of materials and regularly standing, bending and reaching
- Willingness to work in a manufacturing environment which includes exposure to non-harmful elements including toner and denatured alcohol daily
- Basic computer skills
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Position Hours: Monday — Friday 7am-3:30pm
Compensation: $10.00/Hr. with possible overtime
Full Benefits and compensation review available after 90 day introductory period
Opportunities available for advancement.
How to Apply
Contact Tina M. Williams 614-205-6110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
151 total views, 1 today