The Receptionist/Office Assistant provides administrative and office support activities for multiple leaders. Duties include answering and transferring telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, managing the order process for Agency Temporary Staffing (ATS), creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with standard office equipment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, research skills, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook a must
- Detail oriented and ability to meet strict deadlines on a regular basis
- Must have an ability to multi-task and be able to demonstrate flexibility in a fast paced environment
Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a “direct threat” to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions and needs.
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Network @ 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website, please be sure to include a resume or a detailed work summary in your application
142 total views, 1 today