Full-Time Reconditioning Center Associate
JOB TITLE: Reconditioning Center Associate
The Columbus Fair Auto Auction Reconditioning Associate will work as part of a larger reconditioning team. He/she will be training to perform automobile receiving, vehicle movement and preparation while providing superior customer service.
These duties include, but are not limited to, basic vehicle detailing including car wash, interior cleaning and vacuuming, exterior cleaning of used, new and customer vehicles.
- Wash, shine and clean all vehicles inside and outside, dress tires, engine and wheels.
- Steam clean carpets and upholstery, wax and buff paint surfaces.
- Use proper eye, hand and body protection/safety equipment.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Notify Reconditioning Manager about any condition that could compromise the integrity or safety of the auction, associates, or customers.
- When not busy washing cars, help empty trash barrels and clean the shop.
- Report any accidents to the Reconditioning Manager immediately.
- Arrive on time and ready to work.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 – 3 years Auction experience or 2 – 4 years dealership experience strongly preferred. Previous experience in a vehicle detailing center role is desired.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required.
- Customer Focus
- Energy Level
- Vehicle Knowledge
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception
- Ability to multitask in a high energy, fast paced working environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include, weekends, holiday, and 12 hour days
- Ability to work in both indoor’s and outdoor environment; this may include inclement weather conditions at times (e.g. sun, rain, cold, heat, wind, etc).
I have read this job description (or had it read to me) and I completely understand all my job duties and responsibilities. I am able to perform the essential functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodation. I understand that my job may change on a temporary or regular basis according to the needs of my location or department without it being specifically included in the job description.
If I have any questions about job duties not specified on this description that I am asked to perform, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or HR Administrator.
I further understand that future performance evaluations and merit increases to my pay are based on my ability to perform the duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description to the satisfaction of my immediate supervisor. I have discussed any questions I may have had about this job description prior to signing this form.
Employee Print Name: __________________________________________________________
Employee Signature Date
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Network @ 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website please include a resume or detailed work summary.
379 total views, 1 today