Full-Time Reconditioning Center Associate
The Columbus Fair Auto Auction Reconditioning Associate will work as part of a larger reconditioning team. He/she will be training to perform automobile receiving, vehicle movement and preparation while providing superior customer service.
These duties include, but are not limited to, basic vehicle detailing including car wash, interior cleaning and vacuuming, exterior cleaning of used, new and customer vehicles.
- Wash, shine and clean all vehicles inside and outside, dress tires, engine and wheels.
- Steam clean carpets and upholstery, wax and buff paint surfaces.
- Use proper eye, hand and body protection/safety equipment.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Notify Reconditioning Manager about any condition that could compromise the integrity or safety of the auction, associates, or customers.
- When not busy washing cars, help empty trash barrels and clean the shop.
- Report any accidents to the Reconditioning Manager immediately.
- Arrive on time and ready to work.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 – 3 years Auction experience or 2 – 4 years dealership experience strongly preferred. Previous experience in a vehicle detailing center role is desired.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required.
- Customer Focus
- Energy Level
- Vehicle Knowledge
How to Apply
Apply in person at 4700 Groveport Rd Columbus, OH 43207 and fill out an application.
Apply at www.cfaa.com
17 total views, 2 today