Full-Time Recruiting Coordinator
Are you searching for a rewarding career, one that includes building strong relationships each and every day?
This is a full-time, entry-level, Recruiting Coordinator position with great benefits – Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Our corporate office is located in Dublin, OH with easy highway access, conveniently close to restaurants and shopping.
Our office is expanding and we are looking for more talented Recruiting Coordinators to join our close-knit team. We need your help to connect more candidates to our great job openings! InnoSource has a customized recruit-to-order process that helps you recruit for our client’s open positions. No Recruiting experience? No problem – you receive great training and coaching to ensure success! You will have the opportunity to recruit professionals for our Fortune 500 valued clients.
How does an InnoSource Recruiting Coordinator spend their day?
• Sourcing the best talent for our job openings. You’ll spend time reviewing resumes, talking to applicants over the phone and in person, and searching for passive candidates.
• Working to meet client deadlines to find and hire the best associates. It’s fast-paced and rewarding work! The InnoSource team works together to recruit candidates. We collaborate – we don’t compete with one another.
• Finally, coaching the candidates and guiding them through the process of transitioning to a new job.
Are you a good fit?
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree and strong communication skills?
• Recruiting experience is a plus but customer service, retail, or other relevant experience will be considered!
• Do you enjoy talking to new people?
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes the following benefits:
• Health, dental and life insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and 8 paid holidays
• 401K match
• Tuition reimbursement
This is an opportunity to begin or advance your Recruiting career with a great company! InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years, connecting career-oriented job seekers to long-term career at our client partners. We have thousands of associates across the U.S. employed at great Fortune 500 companies.
Apply today and we’ll be in contact with you to start the interview process! We are looking forward to meeting with you!
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with questions.
139 total views, 2 today