Full-Time Registration Clerk
JOB TITLE: Registration Clerk
This position is responsible for the proper check-in and outside registration of customer vehicles for Auction sale.
- Input accurate vehicle information into the AS400 computer using a handheld computer (or provide information via headset to co-worker for data entry) for each vehicle received at the Auction:
- Vehicle Identification number (VIN)
- Stock number
- Dealer identification number
- Make, model, year, mileage, color, options, etc.
- Affix barcode/stock number sticker on each vehicle received.
- Place work order numbers and routing labels on vehicles upon entry.
- Flag “no key” cars.
- Direct transporters to proper car drop zone.
- Report transport damage as needed.
- Take digital image of vehicle upon receipt.
- Provide proper sale identification windshield code to the person who is driving vehicle through the registration/check-in area.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e. assist on sale days driving vehicles through Auction sales lanes, etc.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of previous Auction and/or vehicle registration experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to lift 1-15 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions: snow, ice, rain, heat, etc.
How to ApplyPlease click on Apply Online below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with any questions.
103 total views, 1 today