Full-Time Returns Processor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours. To learn more, visit www.radial.com
Returns Processor: This position is a general labor position within the fulfillment center that reports to an inbound supervisor and/or manager.
- Differentiate defective, buyer’s remorse and good returns.
- Help refurbish returned items. Help the team reach the goal of customer credit being issued within the SLA for each client.
- Break down returned orders and return to active or damaged locations. Use a computer program to process returned goods.
- Ensure customer returns are opened and appropriate information is attached to the returned goods for release for credit.
- Meet production standards and work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Work overtime as deemed necessary by management. Assist in the daily sanitation of assigned area to insure an efficient, safe and hazard free production environment.
- Assist other members of the FC team, in any way possible, as determined by FC management and supervisors.
- Meet or exceed company standards on attendance, punctuality, conduct, safety and security
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment and changes in procedures. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Must adhere to facility requirements regarding the handling of specific products and the reporting of illness. This includes personal hygiene standards, such as frequent hand washing, the storage of lunches / personal items, food in the work area and the wearing of clothes that are free from soil contaminants and holes.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk to and from warehouse and office sites. The employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to sit for meetings and desk work. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds to aid operations. The employee must have good vision and hearing for verbal communication and forklift safety. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or equivalent; one to two years related experience and/or training in warehousing or distribution operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Good interpersonal interaction and social skills
A – Sunday – Wednesday; 6:30am – 5:15pm (every other Wednesday)
B – Wednesday- Saturday; 6:30am – 5:15pm (every other Wednesday)
C – Sunday – Wednesday; 5:15pm – 3:30am (every other Wednesday)
D – Tuesday – Friday; 5:15pm – 3:30am,
How to Apply
Thank you for choosing to apply with Radial! Please complete your application at www.radial.com/careers
140 total views, 1 today