Full-Time Service Technician
At Feazel, our employees are what keep our business running day-to-day, and we reward them for a job well done. It translates to a happy, motivated work force that wants to work hard for us and our customers.
Feazel is looking to higher multiple, highly motivated residential and commercial service technicians who also have the ability to estimate and sell jobs. Positions are available in our Cincinnati /Columbus locations. Levels of experience may range from beginner (assistant) to fully experienced journeyman. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Inspecting properties as dispatched
• Identifying roof and exterior building deficiencies
• Quoting repairs
• In-home selling of repairs (or replacements)
• Performing high-quality exterior repairs
• Upselling service contracts
• On-call emergency service rotation
Compensation includes top pay for top talent, comprehensive medical/dental benefits, flexible working hours and a positive work environment. You will also receive commission on the jobs you sell directly. We will hire for attitude and train for skill. We want to work with each individual to make sure you have the tools and education for success with Feazel.
Desired Skills and Experience
Must have previous experience with multiple styles of sloped residential and commercial flat roofs, various siding, window installation and service, gutters installation and service and ventilation/insulation. Service techs will be expected to represent Feazel’s highest standards of quality and integrity, uphold company values and culture, have a commitment to continuous improvement and innovation and a strong sense of competitive urgency and initiative.
• Previous construction or home improvement experience not required but a plus
• Ability to calculate and measure
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
• Sales experience not required but a plus
How to ApplyPlease click on "Apply Online" below, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with any questions.
59 total views, 1 today