Full-Time Shipping Clerk
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Interested in a job where you can get a workout in while getting paid? We’re looking for you! We are in need of a heavy lifter to load printers on our manufacturing floor.
STS specializes in testing, repair, and refurbishment of computer peripherals, networking components, and storage systems. Great work environment, filled with daily challenges and the ability to grow. While certifications and degrees will be considered, we’re looking for abilities and attitude.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Load and unload heavy printers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs 80% of the day
- May operate tier-lift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences and memos
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form
- Good command of the English language
- Strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carryout written and oral instruction
- Physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of materials and regularly standing, bending and reaching
- Willingness to work in a manufacturing environment which includes exposure to non-harmful elements including toner and denatured alcohol daily
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Position Hours: Monday — Friday 7-3:30
Compensation: $10.25/Hr. with possible overtime
Full Benefits and compensation review available after 90 day introductory period
Opportunities available for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Lockbourne, OH
How to Apply
Contact Tina M. Williams at 614-205-6110
258 total views, 1 today