Full-Time Split Shift Commercial Power Wash Technician
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Split Shift Commercial Power Wash Technician
TNT Services is a complete appearance specialist and has been providing services to our customers including but not limited to: fleet and commercial power washing, detailing, body work and degreasing since 1989.
TNT Services has a need for a split shift power wash technician to join our growing team and deliver outstanding service to our customers. The start time is between 6pm and 8pm Tuesday through Saturday.
Responsibilities’ (including but not limited to):
Requires traveling to and from job site using company vehicle; therefore must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR report. Efficiently power washing industrial and commercial customer needs including exterior of buildings (ground level as well as with use of lift), garages, and all flat surface type work. Ability to maintain workloads and daily time frames that can exceed typical eight hour shifts. Complete daily routes in a timely fashion, providing customers with ethical and quality service. Ensure all materials needed for each job are accounted for prior to leaving the main shop. Employee must comply with all company and state laws, including EPA guidelines. Once successfully trained, qualified candidate will mentor assigned assistant crew leader and aid in the training of the new hires. The split shift position used to be listed as our third shift technician but it’s really more of a hybrid 2nd-3rd shift. Start times vary based on the routes.
- Per insurance requirements to drive must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and clean MVR report (maximum number of 4 points on license)
- No restriction to heights
- Weekend availability required
- Work is performed in all sorts of environments, conditions, weather and seasons. Work is physical and endurance based with prolonged and repeated: lifting (up to 50 lbs) bending, twisting, standing, climbing, crawling, reaching, lifting, pulling, pushing and crouching
- Due to the nature of this job, Candidates must be able to work flexable hours because shift times are not set.
Preferred (not required):
- Boom lift/scissor lift experience a plus
- Large box truck driving experience a plus
TNT offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive Salary – Up to $18 per hour
- Full Medical Benefits -comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- 401K Plan
- Company Provided Accidental Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Vacation
TNT Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Please click "Apply Online" to submit your resume. If you have any questions please call the Obetz Job Network at 614-409-4419.
115 total views, 1 today