Temporary Substitute Bus Driver
- Position Type:
Transportation/Substitute Bus Driver
Hamilton Local School District
- Date Available:
On As Needed Basis
Hamilton Local Schools - website
Hamilton Local School District is seeking SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVERS. Substitutes are called on an as-needed basis with no guarantee of a set number of hours per week/month/year. Hours for substitute vary per transportation needs. Current substitute bus driver hourly rate is $15.00. Substitutes can expect consistent work throughout the school year and are also considered for full time positions when they become available.
You will be contacted for an interview should your qualifications match our district needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Acceptable Ohio BCI & FBI background checks.
- Must be able to fulfill all requirements by the State of Ohio for bus driver certification.
- Appropriate state of Ohio certification/license.
- State of Ohio Class B commercial driver’s license with S and P endorsements.
- Ensure safety of students.
- Transport students safely and efficiently to and from school and school related events.
- Follow assigned bus routes and schedules.
*The district will work with prospective candidates to obtain all licensure necessary.
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Network @ 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website
53 total views, 1 today