Temporary Substitute Custodian
- Position Type:
Hamilton Local School District
- Date Available:
On As Needed Basis
Hamilton Local Schools - website
Hamilton Local School District is seeking SUBSTITUTE CUSTODIANS. Substitutes are called on an as-needed basis with no guarantee of a set number of hours per week/month/year. Substitutes work in various buildings. Hours for substitute custodians is mostly for our second shifts from 2pm to 10pm or 3pm to 11pm. Current substitute custodian hourly rate is $11.00
You will be contacted for an interview should your qualifications match our district needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Acceptable Ohio BCI & FBI background checks
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10′s and 100′s.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff and the community.
- Ability to perform duties with awareness of all district requirements and Board of Education policies.
- An understanding of cleaning chemicals usage and storage is needed.
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Network @ 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website
82 total views, 4 today