Temporary Substitute Educational Aide
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Position Type:
Classified Staff (non-teaching)/Substitute Teacher Assistant
Hamilton Local School District
- Date Available:
On As Needed Basis
Hamilton Local Schools - website
Hamilton Local School District is seeking SUBSTITUTE EDUCATIONAL AIDES. Educational Aides have a variety of assignments as follows: ISS Aide, Playground Aide, Nurse Aides, Special Education Aides, Library Aide. Substitutes are called on an as-needed basis with no guarantee of a set number of hours per week/month/year. Substitutes work in various buildings. Hours for substitute vary per building needs.
Current substitute educational aide hourly rate is $8.50.
You will be contacted for an interview should your qualifications match our district needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Acceptable Ohio BCI & FBI background checks.
- Obtain a Educational Aide Permit through the Ohio Department of Education (once hired).
- Ensure safety of students.
- Work with students both individually and in small groups.
- Interact in a positive manner with staff, students and parents.
- Promote good public relations by personal appearance, attitude and conversation.
How to Apply
Please call the Obetz Jobs Network @ 614-409-4419 or click on "Submit Resume" on the main page of the Obetzjobs.com website
184 total views, 1 today