Full-Time Technical Support Representative II (51732)
Job Summary: Responds to inquiries, expedites critical orders, communicates dispositions, researches and resolves problems, and researches orders. May provide quote preparation, order tracking, backlog processing, invoicing, returns, discrepancy resolution, customer credit problems and/or other such support to sales team members and/or external customers. May also perform other duties as assigned. Job Description: The Technical Support Respresentative is responsible for delivering technical support to external Avnet customers. Responsibilities will include answering inbound technical support calls, handling escalations from the Customer Service team, as well as making outgoing calls to customers to complete/follow up on outstanding technical tickets. You will work through a series of scripted and interactive steps/questions to capture customer information (contact and issue), work through technical issues, and/or solve technical issue on the call. Job Level Specifications:
- Applies general knowledge of the organization, job content, practices and procedures. Has acquired the knowledge and skills necessary to be proficient in all aspects of job.
- Documents details of each phone call in ticketing system (SAP).
- Escalates technical issues to Tier 3 team as necessary.
- Performs functions moderately complex in nature and recognizes the need to apply various methods to accomplish tasks.
- Work is performed independently under minimal supervision except for new assignments. Sets priorities for performing work and managing time to complete tasks.
- Interacts with peers and direct management. Some exchange of information with other internal departments or work groups is required to perform role. Based on nature of the role, may frequently field requests from others in the organization or externally.
- Impact of decisions may affect the department. Errors may result in moderate loss of time, resources and customer/user satisfaction.
- Typically 2+ years
Education and Certification(s):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have computer (Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, & 2013 – Windows 7, 8.1 & 10), email, phone, communication and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills in a call center environment.
- Requires flexibility to switch between different technical support projects based on customer needs and volume.
- CompTIA A+, Network+, and/or MCSA certifications are desired, buy not required.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Position requires the ability to travel.
- Overtime may be required based on business need.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company
How to Apply
Please hit the Apply Now button on the bottom of this page. If you have any issues, please call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419
459 total views, 1 today