Full-Time Tow Truck Operator
AAA Ohio is looking to establish relationships with well qualified talent for current and future openings. We are eager to share what’s happening at AAA Ohio and to learn more about you, your skills and your interests. We know how important talent is to our success, and would love to have the opportunity to build a professional relationship with you. What we’re looking for:
- Excellent driving skills with clean driving record. (Must have no more than 4 points to be considered for this position).
- Able to withstand sitting in truck for extended periods
- Able to squat, bend, stretch, twist, turn and walk to perform duties required of the job.
- Able to lift 100 lbs.
- Must be age 21 due to insurance purposes.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work without constant supervision.
- Must own and be able to use screwdriver, Vise Grips, Pliers, Tire gauge, Hammer, Safety glasses, Tie Ropes for steering wheel, Crescent wrench
What you’ll do:
- Operators must be proficient and able to perform the following duties in a safe manner:
- Wheel lifts and sling towing
- Use of dollies
- Winching operations
- Tire changes
- Fueling procedures
- Jump starting
- Safety procedures
- Proper voice and digital communication procedures
- Customer/member relationship skills
- All paperwork involved in AAA emergency road service
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Additional duties as assigned, by supervisor and/or in charge person.
What we offer:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401k, with match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off (vacation, personal, sick)
- Paid AAA Membership
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee discounts and more!
Our Core Values:
- Deliver unmatched AAA experiences
- Embrace and drive change
- Be accountable
- Pursue growth and learning
- Build relationships through open, honest communication
- Support and be an advocate in the community
How to Apply
Please click on the "Apply Online" icon at the bottom of the page. If you have questions, please call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419.
287 total views, 1 today