Full-Time Tractor Trailer Driver / Feeders
Tractor Trailer Driver / Feeders
Job Description: Driving a commercial motor vehicle. Must be able to deliver and pick up
packages at a constant pace during a full-time work shift and work in
accordance with prescribed methods and performance standards. Potential
candidates must meet all of the requirements as specified by the Department
Criteria: – Operate Standard Transmission (Must have Valid Class-A CDL)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a Valid Commercial Driver’s License issued by the state
- Must have Double Endorsement
- Must have 2 years “All Season/all Weather” experience
- No Moving Violations within the past 12 months
- No more than 3 Moving Violations/Accidents within the past 3 years combined
- No DUI Violations within the past 3 years
- No more than 6 points on Valid Driver’s License
- Must comply with the UPS Driver Appearance Guidelines
Functions: Must be able to:
- Bend, stoop, crouch, climb, stand, sit, walk, and turn/pivot for up to 10 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Lift, lower, push, pull, leverage, and manipulate equipment and/or packages up to 130 inches combined length and girth, up to 48 inches long, and occasionally weighing up to 70 lbs. with an average weight of 12 lbs.
- Assist in moving packages that may weigh up to 150 lbs.
- Lift packages to heights above the shoulder and lower packages to foot level.
- Reach, grasp, and maintain control of items and materials used to perform activities associated with delivering and picking up packages.
- Operate the Delivery Information Acquisition Device (DIAD) and the DIAD Vehicle Adapter (DVA).
- Capable of communicating with the public while performing assigned tasks and maintaining proper job safety conditions sufficiently.
- Work in an environment that will contain: variable temperatures, dust, dirt, noise, and inclement weather.
- Demonstrate a cognitive ability to: follow directions, work independently with appropriate judgment, exhibit spatial awareness, read words and numbers, identify logical connections and determine sequence of response.
- Maintain an acceptable work pace while processing up to 2-3 steps ahead.
How to ApplyPlease click on "Apply Online" below to apply, or call the Obetz Jobs Network at 614-409-4419 with any questions.
408 total views, 2 today